Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to school, or daycare, or whatever


If you’ve been reading this blog for any length of time, or you know me in person, than you know I’m a preschool teacher.  Some would say I’m a daycare provider, but I have a tendency to flinch when people say that. You see, I have a teaching degree, but teaching jobs in the district are a little hard to come by in Idaho with the budget cuts, and frankly, I’m pretty happy doing what I’m doing.  I’m not babysitting. I’m giving my students an education and I’m preparing them for Kindergarten.  That’s why I found this commercial so hilarious.


The bonus footage is even better.



I know it’s hard to make that payment to your preschool or daycare sometimes, I agree with Geico.  “There are better ways to save.”

No comments: