Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Afternoon Fishing


I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend.  I spent most of my three days away from work painting my kitchen.  I did, however, find some time for an afternoon bbq on the 4th.  I also had time for a peaceful Friday afternoon fishing trip. 

We started out going to our favorite fishing spot on the Spokane River.

007


009

010

014

016

022


We didn’t have any luck on the river, so we decided to go to Hauser Lake with our best friends Johna and Steve and their daughter Elizabeth. 
 
023

We stayed until about 11:00 pm hoping to get a catfish to bite, but we didn’t catch a single one.  Fortunately, Elizabeth got lucky with a few Bluegill.  It wasn’t the most productive day of fishing, but with views like that, who cares?

025

1 comment:

Johna said...

She's quite a catch..LOL. I know, I'm a dork :)