Saturday, July 2, 2011

I’ve Missed You!

Oh bloggy friends, how I’ve missed you!  As some of you may have noticed, I took an unintentional vacation from blogging.  It all started on Wednesday with the worst migraine ever!  I had to go home from work a little early and I spent most of my day here:

039

Migraines are not my friend.  I threw up four times that day.  Yuck!  But hey, I think I figured out the reason for it this time.  Once again, I have stopped eating preservatives and processed food.  Last summer I started eating the same way and I got a horrible migraine then too.  Isn’t it sick that your body can go through withdrawals like that just from changing the food you eat? It’s crazy to think of how addicting some of those preservatives are.  I’m so glad to be eating all natural again.


So after a pretty much wasted day on Wednesday, I needed to spend a little time with these things on Thursday:

041          042

On Friday, Chris had the day off, so we decided to go fishing.  I got to spend the evening here:

014


So that brings us to today.  It was full of painting and packing but more on that later.  I also went to a bbq to celebrate my friend  Steve’s birthday.  Happy Birthday Steve!  I had a chicken, pineapple, and apple shish kabob and it was oh so good.  I also made a red, white, and blue organic vegan cheesecake. Intrigued? I’ll be sure to share the recipe with you later.  I hope everyone out there is doing great and that you are all having a happy and safe holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Elizabeth @ Love Is the Adventure said...

I HAVE missed you! Glad you're back and that you're feeling better. Kyle gets terrible migraines and they really are absolutely debilitating. Boy, that water looks good. JEALOUS!!