Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tanner’s First Road Trip


This last week was crazy busy with a bunch of firsts for Tanner.  He went out with us to a sit down restaurant for the first time, he went swimming for the first time, he had his first day of daycare,  he had his first road trip, and he celebrated his first fourth of July.  It’s pretty obvious what my blog posts will be about for a little while huh?  

Last week I decided that Tanner and I needed to go visit my mom in Montana before I had to go back to work and wouldn’t have the time.  We took off the day after the Fourth of July.  Let me pause this story for just a minute to show you Tanner’s adorable Fourth of July outfit.

100_1483

  100_1507

100_1492

Ok, back to our trip.  I was a little nervous to go because I really wasn’t sure how Tanner would do in the car.  It’s a six hour drive to my mom’s and Chris couldn’t go because he had to work.  It turns out, I didn’t need to worry at all.  Tanner was soooo good.  He fussed about half way because he was hungry and he pretty much slept the rest of the way.  It gave me a chance to enjoy the weather, the music on my IPod, some delicious snacks, and the beautiful views.  I had to stop a few times so I could get pictures.

100_1751

100_1535

100_1539  100_1514

100_1523  100_1529

It felt really good to pull into the driveway. 

100_1652

100_1656

I love my parent’s ranch in Montana.  Come back tomorrow for more pictures of our little trip.

No comments: