Monday, August 22, 2011

Go the F to Sleep


The least fun, and most irritating part of my job is naptime for the kids.  I would give anything to be able to wind down and take a nap after lunch, but they fight it.  With some of them, the more tired they get, the crazier they get because they’re trying to fight the sandman.  Well, when I was out shopping the other day, I ran across this little gem of a book:

book 001

I brought it to the preschool to show the other teachers, and we all agreed that it’s the perfect nap time book.  For the adult… not for the children… never for the children.

book 004

book 005


The illustrations in this book are actually really cool.  What’s even better though, are the words of the exasperated parent.  So funny.

This is my favorite page:

book 002

Bwahahaha… I love how it starts all nicey and sweet, and the last two lines say it like it is.  SO funny.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Hahaha make sure you tuck that one safely away from the borrowing section lol

Torviewtoronto said...

lovely book