Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Wrant: Creepy Songs

I was driving home the other day, minding my own business, when I decided to turn the radio to an oldies station.  As a result, I got incredibly creeped out.  This was what bombarded my poor, unsuspecting ears:


Ummmm… I’ve always hated this song.  It’s super creepy, especially because the guy still does concerts and he’s around 70 years old.



 He should not be singing about young girls. Also, here’s a thought… if you want someone out of your mind, don’t spend all that time writing and recording a song and then playing it in concert for the next 50 years or so, mmmmkay.  Oh, and can someone please tell me why oldies stations insist on playing this song every 10 minutes?  I swear, every time I turn on oldies, I hear this song.  Sure, some of you may be thinking that he wasn’t that old when he wrote the song, and the girl he was singing about was just a little younger than him, but I don’t care.  It’s my rant, and I think it’s creepy. If you like this song, then you’re creepy too. Hehe

Oh yeah… while we're on the topic of creeptastic songs, how about the #2 creepiest songs ever:



Can you say stalker?  Although I have to admit, there is a part of me that likes this song.  Maybe I have a secret attraction to stalkers.  Let me think… no, no I don’t. Please no one stalk me.

1 comment:

Johna said...

So does that mean you don't want me to stalk you anymore? I thought you liked that? LOL