Saturday, May 28, 2011

Farmer’s Market

Ahhh… Saturday.  It’s a day off of work, a day to sleep in, and for those of us in Idaho, a day to enjoy the Farmer’s Market.  I love the Farmer’s Market.  I love that you can buy products and produce directly from the artist or grower without having to pay a middle man.  I also love shopping outside.  I just love being outside in general.  Oh yeah, and while you’re shopping outside, you get to listen to live music.  What could be better than that?

farmer's market 012


farmer's market 014

farmer's market 018

farmer's market 019


farmer's market 021

farmer's market 022

farmer's market 023

farmer's market 025

farmer's market 028

farmer's market 030

Most towns have their own Farmer’s Market.  Go and support your local artists, musicians, farmers, bakers, and crafters.

2 comments:

LCR said...

I totally agree! buying, supporting, and eating local? What can be better? Love the aura of farmers markets.
Hope you had a good rest of the weekend:)
xo
L

Johna said...

Hmm..those gourd birdhouses look kinda' familiar :) I love those kitty things too!