Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Beard


I’m not sure how many guys out there feel this way, but my husband LOVES his beard.  I don’t just mean that he thinks his beard looks nice. No, he has a special comb for his beard and says it’s his pet.  Yeah, he loves it.

While driving to the Car d’Lane a few days ago, he made a comment about his beard that made me crack up.

car d'alene & circus 001

He said he likes his beard right now because it looks like it is connected to his sunglasses.  Rich! Only Chris would come up with something like that.


Hey… one more thing.  If you see this man…

San Juan 047

Can you please tell him that he should think about trimming that face pet up?  We wouldn’t want him to look like this again would we?


RELAY 4 LIFE 2010 007



I don’t know about you, but I think he looks much better like this:

November 2009 014

Or this:

huckleberry 2010 010

Hahaha… Babe, I know you’re reading this. I love you even if your beard is getting a little long.  This is all in good fun. Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with a beard. Makes a man look masculine. I especially like the Bald and Beard combination...looks good.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

This is a cute post! Glad your hubby has a good sense of humor! When my hubby goes all beardy for a long time, I cringe too. And he does have a brush for his beard:-)

Elizabeth @ Love Is the Adventure said...

I don't mind Kyle's beard until he starts gathering things in it...leftover mashed potatoes...birds' nests...the usual.

Oh, I forgot to mention: I'll be announcing my first blog giveaway in the morning if you feel like stopping by!