Thursday, June 9, 2011

San Juan Island, I Miss You Already

We are officially back from vacation.  I would be lying if I said that I was glad to be home, although I am glad for my own bed.  Thankfully, I took a kabillion pictures.  One of my favorite parts about going on vacation is reliving the moments, so here I go…..

If you read my last post, or the title of this blog post, you know that I have been on vacation in San Juan Island.  Chris and I went with my mom, my stepdad, my two sisters Dawn and Kaycee, my aunt Emilene, and Kaycee’s boyfriend David.  Whew that was a big introduction.  I can’t even begin to describe to you how beautiful the island is, so I’m just gonna do this the easy way and show you a few pictures.

san juan 060    san juan 071

san juan 064    san juan 067

We decided to rent a house for the week, so that we would have plenty of space and so that we could save a little money by doing our own cooking.  The view was amazing.  It was only a short walk to the beach. The rocks along the ocean formed tide pools full of marine life.

san juan 080    san juan 083

san juan 084   san juan 093

We did a little shopping,

san juan 115

went on a few adventures,

San Juan 004


100_6037

San Juan 055

and did tons of sight-seeing.

San Juan Pics 045    san juan 201

San Juan 039    San Juan 008

I can’t wait to show you more and explain these pictures in depth.  For now, consider this a preview of what I will be blogging about for the next week or so.  I hope you enjoy!






No comments: